To develop your ideas, define the new service experience and demonstrate product realisation.
You need to realise your product or service with innovative UX design.
The UX + Service Design programme commences by identifying and defining user task scenarios and stories that will shape your new digital experience.
Interactive prototypes are created illustrate how your product or service will work for your customers. Moreover, we will glean improvements from iterative user-testing before presenting a final service prototype that addresses your end-user needs.
The result is a final product/service prototype that brings together an understanding of stakeholder expertise, customer insight, and end-user feedback.
- Identify User Personas
- Reimagine Customer Journeys
- User Journey Mapping
- Task Scenarios
- UX/UI Design
- User Testing
- User Validation
- Visualisation and definition of the new solution
- Organisational buy-in before going to build
- End-user/customer validation
- Accurately cost for development
- Fully considered design to inform the Build + Launch phase